2011년 4월 21일 목요일

Some other sketches in the 31st Sketchcrawl

the railroad station viewed from the upper level


the rear of the Chungryang-ri station building

Chungryang-ri station viewed from concourse level

the facade of the Chungryang-ri station complex building

quick drawing at the Chungryang-ri market

at the Chungryang-ri fish market

another sketch at the fish market
.


These works are the rest of my sketches not yet opened in the 31th Sketchcrawl, which I drew at Chungryang-ri on the very day.

댓글 4개:

RobCarey :

These are exceptional works. So much life captured in your wonderful style!

Lee Yong Hwan :

Thanks for your favorable comment.Rob!

Miraculous Mosquito :

I lived in South Korea for 2 years, it was great! Your drawings bring back so many memories and make me feel like I am there again...they really capture the atmosphere and the hustle and bustle.

Lee Yong Hwan :

I'm glad to see you, especially your interest in Korea. Many thanks!