2011년 9월 15일 목요일

Sketches around Hyehwadong & Daehagro, Seoul

Hyehwadong Catholic Church, pen and watercolor, 24.3 x 35cm

Chang Myun's House at Hyehwadong, pencil and soft pastel, 21 x 29.6cm

another sketch of Chang Myun's House, ball-point pen, 21 x 29.6cm

building of the Federation of Artistic & Cultural Organizations of Korea, scheduled to move into the new building at Mokdong before long, pen and watercolor, 21 x 29.6cm

.
Daehagro is the familiar road from my childhood. Each time I visit there, I feel an indescribable nostalgia to the changed sceneries around my native place. I sketched a few buildings left unchanged, bring back my memory.

댓글 2개:

Unknown :

oh this area is familiar - think I went hiking near here. Fabulous paintings as always!

Lee Yong Hwan :

Thanks for your favorable comment, especially on your memory near here.