2017년 7월 10일 월요일

weekend sketches at Jongno

Topgoal Art Center in Seoul Senior Welfare Center  (29.6 x 42cm)

a scenery of Insa-dong viewed from Anguk-dong Mcdonald's 
(36 x 51cm)

an old street scene near Tapgoal Park viewed from inside the Nagwon building (36 x 51cm)

indoor scene of the senior movie theater located at 4th floor of Nagwon building (26 x 37cm)

a scenery of Jogyesa Temple (26 x 37cm)

street scene of Gongpyeong-dong (26 x 37cm)
.
(pen, pencil and watercolor)
.
The rainy season began. Last weekend, despite the bad weather to sketch outdoors, I tried to draw new subjects I didn't sketched before around Jongno. 
During rains, I sketched some old street scenes and an indoor scene inside the Nagwon building and the Mcdonald's. And after rain, I sketched outside the Topgoal Art Center where we'll exhibit next month. I'll continue working on my sketches around Jongno in my spare times.
----------------------------------------
무더운 날씨에 여름장마까지 겹쳐 온갖 시끌버끌 북적거리는 종로이지만, 
소재를 찾아 탐구하며 그리기에는 잘 정돈된 시가지보다 참으로 매력있는 장소입니다.
그동안 도심을 수없이 그렸지만 안그린 장면을 찾아보면 볼수록 소재가 무궁무진합니다.
이번 전시회는 무심히 스쳐버리는 주변을 소중히 챙겨보는 좋은 계기가 될 것 같습니다. 

댓글 없음: